FORSGATE COUNTRY CLUB, MONROE TOWNSHIP, NEW JERSEY
GOLF COURSE SUPERINTENDENT, MARCH 2016-PRESENT
36-hole facility designed by Charles Banks and Arnold Palmer.
– Responsible for managing a championship golf facility in all aspects, with a strong skill-set in
sound agronomic practices, and budgetary and personnel management.
– Consistently deliver an excellently conditioned course ranked in the Top 20 of New Jersey
by Golf Digest.
– Integral in the preparation and successful completion of numerous special events, including
the Woman’s US Amateur Qualifier, USGA Senior Amateur Qualifier, and the Metropolitan
– Oversaw critical course improvements, such as a new tee complex, irrigation installation,
tee and bunker construction, and grow-in on several holes.
MARINE PARK GOLF CLUB, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
GOLF COURSE SUPERINTENDENT, FEBRUARY 2008-MARCH 2016
18-hole NYC municipal facility designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. with 60,000 rounds annually.
– Responsible for managing championship golf facility in all aspects, with a strong skill-set in
sound agronomic practices and budgetary and personnel management.
– Implemented programs that resulted in conditions that are compared to private country clubs.
– Advocated and presided over renovation of maintenance shop, leading to improved
efficiency and performance.
– Integral in the planning and completion of a 5.5 acres Driving Range, and multiple drainage
and irrigation upgrades.
PELHAM COUNTRY CLUB, PELHAM MANOR, NEW YORK
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT, JANUARY 2002-JANUARY 2008
18-hole private club designed by Devereaux Emmet and opened in 1921. The club
has hosted numerous Professional events, including the 1923 PGA Championship
and several US Open Qualifiers.
– Responsible for crew training and supervision of activities for an 18-person team;
involved with all interviews, hiring and firing, and annual employee evaluations.
– Expertly managed a varied work schedule to accommodate up to 90 hours in seven
days a week format during peak periods.
– During tenure at club it was voted 2nd Fasted Greens in Westchester County by
Westchester Magazine, 2005.
– Extensive management of in-house construction and related vendor negotiations
pertaining to bunker and tee renovations, as well as drainage and irrigation additions.
– Established a strong network of industry advocates and colleagues in the Met Section.
CONGRESSIONAL COUNTRY CLUB, BETHESDA, MARYLAND
APPLICATION FOREMAN, MARCH 2000-NOVEMBER 2001
18-hole private club designed by Devereaux Emmet and opened in 1924. The club
is considered one of the top clubs in the world and has hosted a multitude of events,
including 3 U.S. Open Championships.
– Responsible for management of all aspects of chemical applications in maintaining turf.
– Acquired “hands on” expertise in usage of all types of chemical application equipment.
– Knowledgeable in all regulatory procedures, practices and requirements regarding
– Participated in fairway conversions on the Congressional Gold Course from annual
bluegrass to Bentgrass
SUNRIDGE CANYON, SUNCOR GOLF, FOUNTAIN HILLS, ARIZONA
OUTSIDE SERVICE OPERATIONS, 1997-DECEMBER 1999
Responsible for maintaining effective relations with both internal and external guest.
Organized large outings, clinics, junior golf programs and evening golf lessons.
TPC SCOTTSDALE, SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
DIRECTOR OF OUTSIDE SERVICE, 1995-1997
IRRIGATION TECHNICIAN, 1994-1995
Experienced behind the scene operations of 4 PGA Tour events (Phoenix open). Gained
experience in all aspects of golf course business through work in Outside Services.